John Legend knows his baby girl deserves it all.
The singer is savoring his time with his newborn daughter Esti Maxine Stephens, sharing a new photo of the little one dressed in pink and bundled up in his arms on Jan. 25. In the pic, John is seen smiling while wearing a white knit sweater.
While announcing her arrival last week, John shared that their home was “overflowing with love and joy” and said he was “in awe of Chrissy’s strength and resilience.”
Naturally, he was also “so thrilled” to watch the couple’s older children Luna, 6, and Miles, 4, truly “embrace their baby sister.” John added, “I’m so, so grateful, but that doesn’t seem like a big enough word.”
Chrissy later revealed the first photo of Esti’s face, writing on Instagram Jan. 24, “look at u out here lookin like a baby.”
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & CelebritiesApril 16, 2023Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- InvestmentApril 16, 2023Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & CelebritiesApril 16, 2023(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- InvestmentApril 16, 2023Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,