Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are celebrating their son’s career milestone.
The former couple, who wed in 1999 and finalized a divorce in 2008, were both in attendance at their 19-year-old son Deacon Phillippe‘s album release party for his project A New Earth.
As seen in photos shared to Ryan’s Instagram April 14, the Legally Blonde actress stepped out for the event in a red, button-up top paired with jeans. Meanwhile, The 2nd actor sported a white shirt with an orange, grey and white cardigan.
The former couple’s daughter Ava Phillippe, 23, was also present for the celebration, where she rocked a green crop top with black jeans.
“Awesome night w family & friends celebrating the release of, ‘A New Earth’ by @deaconphillippe !!” Ryan captioned a carousel of images from the gathering. “Stream, download, and listen to the album.”
As co-parents, Reese and Ryan have reunited for many family milestones over the years. In 2021, they posed together with Deacon at a celebration for his 18th birthday. At the time, Ryan penned a sweet message on being both a father to him and a co-parent with Reese.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,