God’s timing is always right, according to Chilli.
“God has perfect timing,” read the quote she posted to Instagram Dec. 31. “Never early and never late. It takes a little patience and a lot of faith.”
Chilli, 51, captioned the image, “Won’t HE do it!!!!!! Blessed Sabbath Day Everyone.” The singer, who shares 25-year-old son Tron Austin with Dallas Austin, added, “May YESHUA bless yall with a WAVE of BLESSINGS in the New Year and every year after!!!#Godissogood.”
Just hours earlier, she and Matthew confirmed their relationship by posting a joint video of themselves dancing to A-ha‘s “Take On Me.” In the caption, they added the hashtags #NewYearsShenanigans #OnesieGang #WeCute.
Chilli’s rep told TMZ that she started dating the Boy Meets World alum before Thanksgiving, explaining that they spent Christmas together in Atlanta.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- Renovation2023.01.27Special drone collects environmental DNA from trees
- People & Celebrities2023.01.27We’re in a Love Spiral From Taylor Swift’s “Lavender Haze” Music Video
- Investment2023.01.27Money Wave Alert! Jan 26, 2023
- People & Celebrities2023.01.27Cop At Center Of Department Sex Scandal Offered $10K To Strip