Hide the rabbits.
Fatal Attraction is described by Paramount+ as “a deep-dive reimagining” of the classic 1987 thriller starring Glenn Close, Michael Douglas and Anne Archer in the roles now played by Caplan, Jackson and Peet, respectively.
“The new series will explore fatal attraction and the timeless themes of marriage and infidelity,” the streamer says, “through the lens of modern attitudes toward strong women, personality disorders and coercive control.”
Alexandra Cunningham, who previously worked with Peet on Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story, acts as showrunner and writer.
“[The show] is about how some people just can’t take a win,” Cunningham said at Fatal Attraction‘s Television Critics Association panel Jan. 9. “It’s about self-image and what we’ll do to protect it, and also what happens when someone doesn’t have one. And if we’ve done our job, which these actors and their colleagues definitely did, they think that your sympathies will shift more than once.”
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & CelebritiesApril 16, 2023Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- InvestmentApril 16, 2023Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & CelebritiesApril 16, 2023(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- InvestmentApril 16, 2023Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,