This one day course is a fast paced jumpstart to programming the S7-1200 PLC with TIA Portal Step 7 Basic software. It is assumed that the student is already familiar with programming PLCs and wants to understand how the TIA Portal Software can be used to program the S7-1200 PLC.
Course Length & Time: One day. 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- S7-1200 Family Hardware Overview
- TIA Portal Project & Portal Views
- Configuring the S7-1200 PLC Hardware
- S7-1200 Addressing & Memory
- Using Basic Instruction Set (Contacts, Coils, Timers, Counters)
- Using Simatic Automation Tool
- Function (FC) & Function Block(FB)
- Data Blocks (DB) & Data Types
- Monitoring Logic & Using Watch Tables
- Online Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Using the Integrated Web Server on the PLC
- Configuring a PROFINET Network
Prerequisite: Basic Understanding of PLCs
PCC provides technical educational training and events via a structured classroom setting at our local WI training facilities or on-site at your facility. This training is conducted by PCC’s staff of technical engineers or Siemens Certified Trainers and covers all aspects of automation and control. We have training facilities in Eau Claire, Appleton and Germantown, Wisconsin. PCC offers custom educational training in addition to our regularly scheduled courses as well as educational Free TechEd seminars and workshops.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- Renovation2023.01.27Special drone collects environmental DNA from trees
- People & Celebrities2023.01.27We’re in a Love Spiral From Taylor Swift’s “Lavender Haze” Music Video
- Investment2023.01.27Money Wave Alert! Jan 26, 2023
- People & Celebrities2023.01.27Cop At Center Of Department Sex Scandal Offered $10K To Strip