Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn are no longer in the lavender haze.
The couple has parted ways after six years of dating, according to multiple outlets.
As for where it all began? Taylor and the actor first met in 2016. When exactly hasn’t been shared publicly by Taylor or Joe, but fans speculate they first crossed paths at the 2016 Met Gala due to the song “Dress,” which features lyrics, “Flashback when you met me/ Your buzzcut and my hair bleached/ Even in my worst times, you could see the best of me.”
Taylor, 33, and Joe, 32, reportedly made their relationship official on Sept. 28, 2016, which is believed to be their anniversary based on her lyric change in her “September” cover.
From then on, Taylor made it her mission to keep this romance all to herself.
“It was her goal to keep it a secret,” an insider told E! News in 2017, adding that the “Look What You Made Me Do” singer “barely told any of her friends.”
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,