Dear Santa, you may not receive a list from Jenna Bush Hager‘s kids this year.
“I’m more into experiences,” Jenna told Hoda Kotb on the Dec. 22 episode of Today. “I like the fun trip or concert or whatever it is.”
One experience this family can’t say no to is visiting Santa. But when discussing the topic of disappointment around the holidays, Jenna developed a rule that may be beneficial to other parents.
“It’s all about expectation,” she said. “We got to go see Santa and sit on his lap and see Mrs. Clause and Henry said, ‘Should the kids write a list?’ and I’m like, ‘No, because I don’t want them to think that Santa is definitely going to bring all 10 presents.'”
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- Renovation2023.01.27Special drone collects environmental DNA from trees
- People & Celebrities2023.01.27We’re in a Love Spiral From Taylor Swift’s “Lavender Haze” Music Video
- Investment2023.01.27Money Wave Alert! Jan 26, 2023
- People & Celebrities2023.01.27Cop At Center Of Department Sex Scandal Offered $10K To Strip