- Nick Viall became a legend in the ‘The Bachelor’ universe after his starring role in Season 21
- His acting resume includes gigs on made-for-TV movies and a guest stint on ‘General Hospital’
- Nick has dated Natalie Joy since January 2021, after several high-profile romances with other ‘Bachelor’ contestants like Amanda Stanton and Kaitlyn Bristowe
Nick Viall is off the market! The former star of The Bachelor dropped down on one knee to ask for girlfriend Natalie Joy’s hand in marriage! Taking to his Instagram on January 12, 2023, Nick shared a gorgeous photo album of the couple, including a good look at the giant engagement ring, with the caption, “For the rest of my life, it’s you.”
While little is known about the brunette beauty, Natalie took to her Instagram as well and shared the announcement. She also shared incredible snaps of the party immediately following Nick’s proposal! Here’s 5 things to know about the new leading lady in Nick’s life.
Natalie is a surgical technologist
According to her Instagram bio, she is a “surgical technologist”, which is also often referred to as a scrub, or a surgical technician. She regularly shares snaps of herself wearing medical scrubs, and even took to Instagram in January 2021 to post a pic of herself wearing a pink surgical cap and blue scrubs, along with a protective face mask of course. “i know you can’t see it but i’m 100% smiling under this mask!! seriously love my job,” she captioned the pic. Surgical techs assist doctors before, during, and after operational procedures, and are considered key members of the surgical team.
They were first linked in 2019
It remains unclear how the pair met, however Nick began liking her Instagram photos in 2019. Fans also began to speculate about a possible romance at the time, as they both started posting from what appeared to be the same locations. In May 2020, Nick opened up on an episode of Big Demi Energy with Demi Burnett about quarantine dating. “I’m chatting it up. [Doing] FaceTimes, Zooms. I will say single people out there are as eager as ever,” Nick joked. “Everyone’s horny.”
She went Instagram official in 2020
Following much speculation, the pair made things official when Natalie shared multiple clips of Nick to her Instagram Story in 2020. The couple were wearing virtual reality goggles, and Natalie approached the former reality TV star to give him a kiss. Nick, who was evidently immersed in the VR game, laughed and said “you’re freaking me out.”
Natalie’s birthday tributes to Nick are epic
To get a taste of how much Natalie is head over heels for Nick, one only has to look at her Instagram tributes for his birthday. On his most recent, she shared an incredible album filled with special snaps and cute clips of the couple. “To the man that deserves the world- happy birthday, i love you,” she wrote.
She has also done some modeling
A quick scroll through her Instagram page, which boasts 130,000 followers, reveals she certainly has brains and beauty. Natalie has posed for multiple fashion photoshoots, and regularly poses for stunning swimwear snaps.
Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter to get the hottest celeb news.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,