On Wednesday, Hurricane Chris got a big break just before his trial. In an exclusive statement to The Shade Room, Hurricane Chris’ lawyer provided details of what happened at his court hearing on Wednesday.
Alex Washington exclusively told The Shade Room that a judge ruled that a forensic analyst experts would be able to testify on behalf of the rapper and support his claims of self-defense in the June 2020 fatal shooting of a local Louisiana man, which is something the rapper claimed when he was questioned by police.
Hurricane Chris actions were in self-defense and justified. Today, the court ruled to allow our Forensic analysis expert to testify at trial.
His statement continued:
He will allow the second expert to testify once we provide a written report to the State. Both experts will assist in proving that Hurricane Chris actions were reasonable and justified. The February 1 date will clear up any small issues.
Fatal Shooting Involving Hurricane Chris
If you recall, a local Louisiana man was shot and killed in the early morning hours in Shreveport. The shooting reportedly occurred around 1 AM at a Texaco gas station in the 2600 block of Hollywood Avenue.
The 33-year-old rapper told authorities that he shot the deceased in self-defense after struggling over his car. Officers dismissed his claims after security footage was obtained from the gas station and showed otherwise.
As previously reported, Hurricane Chris’ trial date is February 13, 2023. He is currently out on bond.
Roomies, we’ll keep you updated.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,