US headline inflation began to soar as soon as Joe Biden became President. A combination of massive stimulus spending related to the Covid economic shutdown and his war on fossil fuels, driving up gasoline and diesel fuel prices. In other words, headline inflation rose from 1.4% Year-over-year (YoY) at the end of December 2020 to 9.1% YoY in June 2021. It has now simmered down to 7.1% YoY as The Fed continues to remove monetary stimulus.
How have consumers coped with inflation caused by massive Federal spending and Biden’s anti-fossil fuel policies? In November, personal savings dropped -64.8% YoY. This marks 20 straight months of declining personal savings.
US M2 Money growth YoY is now … 0%. That is the lowest in US history.
Wow, when The Fed puts its foot on the brakes, …
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,