“I think DMs are a great place to meet people,” Nick previously told E!. “My current girlfriend slid in my DMs. Real clever, it said, ‘You’re unreal.’ I guess it was funny. I was more curious, wondering why I was unreal.”
Since that fateful message, the pair have put their love on full display during trips to Coachella, Paris, Cancun and more romantic locales. “I hope everyone gets to experience the kind of love I feel from you,” he captioned a shot of them kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower in July, later calling Joy “even better on the inside.”
He’s also made it clear that this is the real deal and that he can envision a life with her. “I hope we look this good at parent teacher conferences,” Nick captioned a recent portrait of the couple, adding in another Instagram post, “Collecting memories with you is my favorite.”
Natalie, a Los Angeles-based surgical technologist, hasn’t shied away from some social media PDA either. As she wrote earlier this year alongside a smiling photo with her now-fiancé, “no i’m not lucky i’m blessed.”
Nick was previously engaged to Bachelor contestant Vanessa Grimaldi but they went their separate ways in 2017.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,