The World Economic Forum (WEF) made an announcement claiming that it had successfully recruited hundreds of thousands of “information warriors” in order to exert control over the internet. These “information warriors” will scour social media platforms and online discussion groups for “misinformation” and “conspiracy content,” both of which will subsequently be eradicated in a methodical manner.
The World Economic Forum, which was established by Klaus Schwab, refers to the widespread dissemination of false information on the internet as a “infodemic” that is “potentially deadly” and requires a “cure.” The World Economic Forum (WEF) defines “misinformation” as any content on the internet with which they disagree. This definition encompasses all content on the internet. This suggests that the hundreds of thousands of information warriors who are employed by the WEF will be actively engaged in the act of suppressing opposition that is directed toward the globalist elite.
In his presentation from a month ago, Klaus Schwab warned us that whoever dominates artificial intelligence will also dominate the future. Those at the pinnacle of society, currently convened in Davos, have not squandered any time in laying the foundation for the rest of us to be enslaved.
The “information warriors” that are employed by the WEF pose as regular users of the platform; however, their true objective is to disrupt the proceedings and subtly plant the seeds of support for the ideology that is advocated by Klaus Schwab’s WEF. Conspiracy forums and the comment sections of videos on YouTube are where “information warriors” are concentrating their efforts at the moment.
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- TravelNovember 29, 2023Travelling 101: Handy Tips for First-Time Travelers
- People & CelebritiesApril 16, 2023Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- InvestmentApril 16, 2023Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & CelebritiesApril 16, 2023(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years