Soon, we will receive updated debt numbers for Q1 2023.
It is expected that credit card debt will cross $1 trillion for the first time in history.
Meanwhile, Americans are “fighting” inflation with debt as rates are rising.
Follow us @KobeissiLetter for more as this develops.
— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) April 3, 2023
The consumer is TAPPED OUT.
It is no longer a question of more credit. It is a question of how long these in debt to their eye balls can even service the debt!
- On the field most of the time, Danielle is the team’s supergirl- getting all the latest business and financial news, as they happen.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16Reese Witherspoon & Ex Ryan Phillippe Attend Son Deacon’s Album Party
- Investment2023.04.16Target was Hit on YPF Energy for a 9.3% Gain.
- People & Celebrities2023.04.16(Exclusive Details) OKC Man Accused Of Knowingly Spreading HIV For Years
- Investment2023.04.16Lol, talk about being so blind. It’s amazing,